Today, I come with interesting topic which you may like.
One of the interesting feature of business central is outlook integration .when your contact(customer,vendor,resource,employee) mail you in outlook and you want to do some action based on mail ,without leaving Outlook application then this blog is for you.
Business central functionality _Set up for financial_Outlook.
How to do that?
1) Go to Business central>Assisted Setup>Set up your business inbox in outlook.
3) In Next Window you can Select Set up for
1) My mailBox -For your personal
2) My organization -For your whole organization.
Select Which way you want to setup.
4) In Next Window You can See .if you want sample Message or Not. If you select yes then sample mail comes in your outlook inbox.
5) Next ,Finish. All Done. Restart your Outlook client and you should notice a new Business Centraltab on the Ribbon.you got sample mail in outlook client.
6) You can see Business central tab when you click on “More action”()
Now add-in installed and you can connect with business central within outlook.
1) If you want to create new document then Click on “New” you can see all new document that you can create in business central without leaving outlook.Here mail is coming from “Adatum corporation” is our customer. for this customer you can create new document like sales order, sales invoice…and if it is new customer then you can create that customer by open customer page in business central.
2) Contact insights allow you to access, create and edit your contact data from Business Central in Outlook . you can select which company is associate with this contact.
3) You can see in below image “create new” , “edit”,”open in new window” actions . You can also see contact details like balance and all. If you want to perform more actions then click on “See more” ( ) .
4) One Interesting feature is you can pop-out business central in outlook for big screen without leaving Outlook. If you want to see all detail of customer then click on “Open in new window” action. ( )
That’s all. Thanks for reading , I hope I explain well enough to understand the topic even though need any help contact me at my email : email@example.com.